Thursday, January 28, 2010

Korean Drama

Assalammualaikum w.r.t & Hi to all Tupperware Lovers,

I love Korean drama. I don't know why even though I don't understand what they are talking about but I just enjoy it. I can sleep peacefully by hearing to Korean song. Their songs is great, the melody and lyric is superb. I hope one day I can visit Korea. When talk about Korea, I just can picture it as a snowy, cold, peacefully, windy country. Anyway, this is a list of Korean drama that I have watched..

1)You're Beautiful/ ANJELL

2) Take care of young lady

3)Boys over flowers

4)Yu Hee witch

5) My Girl

6)Coffee prince

7)Goong

8)Goong 2

9)Hello! Miss

10)Stairway to heaven

11)Full House

12)Winter Sonata

13)Autumn in my Heart

14)Hotleir

The latest and still watching is Star Falling from the Sky (also known as Pick a Star)...Still on air at SBS until March 2010.


The drama draws a love story between two co-workers at an insurance company, with Kim playing the company’s whip-smart lawyer. Because he carries the hurt of having been abandoned by his birth mother, he doesn’t easily open his heart to others. The female lead is a 25-year-old employee of the company who becomes responsible for her five younger adopted siblings after her parents meet with sudden deaths. Love the storyline and the kids too....You can watch it here http://www.mysoju.com/stars-falling-from-the-sky/
Happy Watching!! (O__<)

No comments:

Post a Comment